|1806 - 2006
Planning and Extras
- Finks' Funeral Home has volunteered for the Time Capsule.
- Stefano's Printing has volunteered to produce a "Souvenir Book" with approximately 80 pages of photos and articles depicting the Bicentennial activities and our current landmarks that will be remembered for future generations. Your support in advertising dollars will be appreciated in this effort.
- Nancy Koller of Nancy's Tea Room would like to organize a tour of historic homes in Connellsville. She is seeking homeowners who would like to participate in such an event.
- The Committee is seeking anyone who has Connellsville memorabilia that could be used for an indoor display during a specified time period (April- May) in one of the empty storefronts down town.
- The Committee is asking for a public relations event that would promote a CLEAN UPFIX UPPAINT UP campaign to polish the town for 2006 and attract repeat visitors.
Help Connellsville Celebrate
Any monetary contributions to help defray the cost of the Bicentennial would be greatly appreciated.
Make checks payable to the:
Connellsville Bicentennial Committee
PO Box 713
Connellsville, PA 15425
Pictures from Bicentennial Celebration